Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A side note about the title...and more pics from Adam

As most of you who know me well know, I love shoes! If I were to choose between shoes and food, shoes would win everytime!!! My favorite kind of shoes are heels and this journey is like me running into my future and in a way, away from the past (just like Forest Gump). Anyway, since I'm on a very tight budget I decided that the only 'souvenirs' that I'm going to get are one pair of shoes from every country I visit. And as a creative touch, I'm going to attempt to take a picture wearing my shoes with something that represents that country. For instance, my wooden shoes by the windmill. I hope to get this good of pictures in the other countries...
This is the street that my hostel was on (I think its pronounced "spow- strat")
Some randomness on the streets of A-dam...
This was in an open window...I'm not sure what it means but I dig it
Me on my bike adventure...
Nightlife in Leidseplein
A run down house boat lol
One of the most tasteful images in the Sex Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment